Design and build a system to accurately pump chemicals into a water treatment plant. The system would include 3 peristaltic pumps and PID controls for each.
The three pumps are required to be controlled separately via communications from customers existing panel, automatically controlled remotely, or manually controlled remotely.
System included the following key components:
- 3 peristaltic pumps
- 3 Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) for speed control
- Touch screen
- Communication to and from customers existing panel
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
Estabrook Assembly Services, Inc. provided the customer with the following:
- Electrical panel with above components
- Programmed the PLC and the touch screen
- Provided electrical schematics
- Provided communication documentation
- The PLC and the touch screen provide display outputs, PID controls, set points, alarms, and password protect configuration screens.
- Diagram to show communications or major components